FURNACE GIVING YOU THE COLD SHOULDER?
Frankfort, Georgetown, Lawrenceburg, Lexington, Nicholasville, Sadieville, Wilmore, and Versailles
If you smell gas (especially if it’s a strong smell), this is a big concern. Stay calm, get outside, call the emergency number for Columbia Gas of Kentucky at 1-800-432-9515.
Whether it’s electric, gas, dual fuel, heat pump, oil or a boiler, the Comfort Consultants know how to get that furnace warm and running again!
If you want to do it yourself, sometimes it’s all about pressing the right buttons. Try this:
- Find the emergency shut off and test your breaker
- Turn each off and back on
- Change the air filters
- Thermostat setting could need adjusting
- Check the thermostat: if it’s battery powered, it could just need a new battery
- If that doesn’t do the trick, give us a call (859-397-7052) and we’ll assure your wife that you’re a manly genius when we get there.
- Old Furnace: Is your furnace about to get its driver’s license? A typical furnace usually lasts about 13-20 years.
- Maintenance: When was your furnace last serviced? Usual maintenance should be done annually to help with normal wear and tear
- Dirty Filters: The air filters should be replaced every 1 to 3 months, especially if your furry friends are always shedding. Reduced airflow due to dirty filters can make your furnace work harder to circulate air, leading to broken equipment inside the furnace.
- Thermostat not working: This could lead to no heat or uncomfortable situations.
- No Heat From Furnace: Could be due to thermostat setting, power, gas, or the pilot light.
- Not A Lot Of Heat From Furnace: Could be due to clogged air filters.
- Furnace Turning On Frequently: This could be due to clogged air filters.
- Furnace Blower Continuously Runs: The blower continuously running is likely and issue with the limit switch, give us a call!
- Furnace is Making a Lot of Noise! Some noises aren’t normal, likely due to a mechanical issue, give us a call!
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY:
JOIN FITZ'S FRIENDS
10% Off Any Service We Offer
Every Dollar Spent Toward Membership is Credited Back When You Require Service